Wednesday

Rub N Buff

Finding inexpensive vintage looking frames is a bit difficult to find for a affordable price. I decided to experiment with Rub n' Buff, I love it. Its so easy to use and not very messy at all, If you make a mistake its easy to fix, really you can't make mistakes. They sell all different colors I got the gold because I wanted to give this small black frame I purchased at Michaels for a penny a aged look.
I was not quite sure it would turn out too well since it was my first time using Rub n' Buff but I love the results. I didnt use too much on this black frame because I also wanted the black to be visable.

This is what the frame looked like before Rub n' Buff



After I added a little Rub n' Buff

My end result
I would suggest giving it a try you won't be disappointed especially if you love the aged look. They come in many colors but I have not given those a try yet. Believe me I will be trying them and post a few pictures of how each color looks.
You can find them at Hobby Lobby, Michaels Crafts for less than $5.
I would ove to see what you create...

No comments:

Post a Comment